RespiHood - Rescue hood with constant airflow
To complete the versatility of fire service safety products MSA offers the RespiHood. This rescue hood is designed for rescuing people from hazardous areas.
The rescue worker places the hood over the head of the person to be rescued. After tightening the neckband slightly, air is supplied by the second connection on the rescue worker’s self contained breathing apparatus. A constant airflow of about 50 l/min is provided with a medium pressure of 7 bar from the feed line.
AutoMaXX, Rescue set w/ bag
AutoMaXX-NR, Demand Valve for Rescue Set
Respihood F complete Discontinued
- Rescue hood with constant airflow
- Signal yellow flameretardantmaterial ideally suited for rescue work
- Large anti-fog coated visor provides a large field of vision and therefore helps to prevent panic
- Available with European standard
- Stored in a flame retardant and water-tight pouch, attaches to e.g. the hip belt of the SCBA
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Approved according to PPE-Directive 89/686/EEC [using tests from EN 1146]