V-Gard® 520 Protective Cap
Working at height or in confined spaces is challenging. To ensure your workforce wears their safety helmets and that they stay comfortably on the head through the day MSA developed the V-Gard 520 helmet. This modern hard hat is designed without peak so that unrestricted upward vision is guaranteed. New suspensions and optional chinstraps give stable retention on the head even when leaning.
- Non vented peakless industrial helmet for work at height or confined spaces
- Selection of certified 2 or 3 points chinstrap for construction / industrial demands with EN 397
- UV stabilised ABS helmet shell offers good resistance to scratches
- Provides lateral crush protection
- Built-in rain gutter for outdoor operations
- 9 different shell colours
- Ideal design for adapting earmuffs, visors or attaching headband of MSA eyewear with goggle adapter
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS certified (EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- Options: badge holder on the front; Logo printing; Reflective stickers; Individual Naming Stickers; Lamp brackets; Winter liners; Cooling pads; Neck capes
- Available suspensions: Fas-Trac III ratchet or Push-Key sliding, both with PVC or replaceable foam sweatbands
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN397, -30°, LD, 440 V
ISO 80079-36 : 2016 (Electrostatic-INERIS ; ATEX 21, 21, 22 & IIA)
Part of GS-ET-29 class 2 arc flash testing (Supplementary requirements for the testing and certification of face shields for electrical works)