Toxgard® II Gas Monitor
Simply connect the convenient ToxGard II Gas Monitor to a power source and a remote sensor, and it's ready to detect toxic gases, combustible gases and oxygen deficiency. The indoor/outdoor unit is housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure and features a large LED screen, three levels of alarm and a failsafe fault relay output.
- Indoor/outdoor gas monitor detects toxic and combustible gases, oxygen deficiency
- Automatic calibration eliminates guesswork and ensures textbook calibration
- Unit features 70 dB sona-alert, and can be outfitted with 93 dB or 95 dB horns
- Battery back-up provides convenient reserve power
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
UL - 091217_NYOK_E190480, UL - 110412_JTPD_E190105, cUL - 091217_NYOK7_E190480, cUL - 110126_JTPD7_E190105,
- Data Sheet: Toxgard II Gas Monitor (for monitoring toxic gases, combustible gases or oxygen deficiency)
- Installation Outline Drawing: Toxgard II
- Installation Outline Drawing: Toxgard II - Flow Systems
- Installation Outline Drawing: Toxgard II - MRI
- Installation Outline Drawing: Toxgard II - Remote Sensor