The new MSA Workman Winch is rugged, versatile and economical for lifting, lowering and positioning personnel and materials within confined space applications. Designed for maximum 400-lb (182 kg) workload for personnel and 620-lb (282 kg) for materials, the Workman Winch is built with tough thermoplastic housing to ensure high performance within the harshest environments. Winch offers integral, ergonomic carrying grip and unique, foldable handle for simple storage. Patent-pending bracket design allows for easy, rapid assembly.
LYNX HOIST SIDE MOUNT EMER DRV
- Maximum work load:
- ANSI/OSHA: 400 lbs for personnel, 620 lbs for materials.
- EN: 140 kg for personnel, 225 kg for materials
- Patent-pending bracket attachment for easy installation
- Ergonomic carry grip
- Foldable crank handle
- Includes integral RFID technology
- Includes self-locking swivel 36C snaphook
- Steel cable or synthetic rope
- Available in various lengths from 33 ft to 95 ft (10 m to 30 m)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.1-compliant & OSHA-compliant
- EN ISO 12100-2010 Safety of machinery
- EN1496-Class B
- Customs Union: Certified to Technical Regulations TP TC 019/2011
- EC-Type Test Certificate MSA Workman tripod